Thread: Fishing Hat
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:00 AM

jsquires has a spectacular aura aboutjsquires has a spectacular aura about
Default Fishing Hat

When clients sign up for one of my trips, I give them one of my hats. It's a baseball cap with a really cool logo (advertising) on it. So I sign this guy up at the Fly Show recently and he declines the hat. I thought he didn't like it. But how could that be possible? It's such a cool hat. Turns out he never wears a hat that doesn't cover his ears, which is, of course, exactly what I should be doing.
I've fought skin cancer off and on for a long time - paying for the sins of youth - and I need to fight harder, according to my dermatologist. So I'm on a quest to find a good fishing hat.
Now, with the cast of characters on this forum, I already have a short-length movie of visual images running through my mind of the hats you guys wear, the full spectrum, I'm guessing.
So bearing in mind that I'm one of those unfortunate people who doesn't look good in any hat, so (and I know this will be hard) nothing real ugly as far as suggestions, please.
So what's your best/favorite fishing hat and where can I get one? Pictures would be nice (I think).