View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:01 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Buying flies on a budget...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairwing530 View Post
Hey crohnie31,

If you check out the "Personal Classifieds," you'll see that I'm offering the "Triple D Collection"- 3 dozen+ flies --packed into a new 10-compartment fly box for $25 shipped First-Class with delivery confirmation. If you need them more quickly, there is an option of USPS Priority Mail delivery for $30. And, I can work with you on setting up your selection for the areas in which you'll be fishing.

If you're interested, shoot me your e-mail address and I'll fire off some photos for your consideration... Jerry, aka hairwing530

Oh, and since it will be a birthday present, I'll toss in a few additional flies, some that are personal favorites of mine...
This really sounds like a heck of a deal...from a guy who could tell you a thing or two about tough breaks.
You might want to go to the N/E section of the site and ask the guys in Maine what patterns you'll want for when you'll be there. They may still be ice fishing up there!
If you decide to start tying, PM me, and I'll send you some fur and feathers.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey