View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 10:50 AM

axle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud ofaxle27 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whatcha listenin to?

Mostly the voices in my head....

Seriously, I cover a wide spectrum from the Blues to Metal to Techno to Classical (on occassion)...I'm a huge Police/Sting fan. You don't have to like his politics or stances on issues (I don't), but sit down and really listen to "Soul Cages". There is some real depth of feeling in that piece...

I've always said that the one band that I regretted never seeing live was the Police...I'll be damned if my sweetie got me two tickets to their last tour. Nevermind that it was in Philly.

I'm not much into country music once you get past Johnny Cash and some Willie Nelson....I cannot believe I just said...errr, typed that. I love to watch blue grass groups play...once they start singing, tho, I'm out.

I'm a little burned out on the "classic" stuff....you can only hear "Slow Ride" (and similar stuff they wear the heck out of on the radio) so often before you start eyeballing the end of double-barrel longingly....