View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just finished a new toy.

Long single hander. Yah I like the way the purple looks also. This color combo is one I got from a lady I know. My taste in color combos is like most guys. I dig through my least dirty clothes and that's my color coordination. Well maybe not that bad, but you know what I mean.

Women have been coordinating colors since the got their first Barbie. My whole schooling on color was Dress Blues in winter, Dress Whites in summer. More than once I have asked women what colors would look best on a rod and have been glad I did. This combo is one.

I have that Trevor Morgan single hand WF7F line that spey casts like a rocket. It should really work well on this rod. I can't wait for the ice to go out and use this. Unfortunately it has been so stinking cold up here we are still building ice. I drilled holes last week and had almost 3' of ice on the river. I have a photo I should post. You know the bridge you see in so many of my photos. I have a picture of three full size trucks and a track vehicle with a plow parked together just up river of the bridges. We were well below 0 at night up here the last few days. Wednesday night it was -11 when I went to bed. So much for Spring.