Thread: Why we do it
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 06:59 AM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why we do it

I became interested in fly fishing as a kid, largely due to magazine articles written by the likes of Joe Brooks & AJ McClane. Flies & tying them was what peaked my interest. Being a kid it was something I thought I could do. That of course was long before the internet & all the hi-tech gadgets we now have. I've always liked fishing, something my father instilled in me, so progressing to fly fishing was another step. I continue to fly fish simply because I enjoy it.

Besides, it's still less expensive than fast cars, chasing women, gambling & booze, and my wife tolerates it.

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!