View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Changes coming our way!

Hi Cliff,

Yes I saw that too. I think we are going to be the Fish & Fly North American Fly Fishing Forum. There has been a link on the F&F site linking their forum to us. I see that as an opportunity for new members.

Here is a great change. Picture re-size software has been added to the Forum. It works automatically and if a picture that is too large is posted, it will be limited in size. I think the size limit is liberal and everyone should be happy with it. So the Portal page won't get blown out now. This was the first thing I asked for and it was up the next day.

Now if someone has a huge picture to post can you post for a test. Let us know how it worked.

Frank