View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:58 PM
Super Moderator

BigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant futureBigCliff has a brilliant future
Default Re: Changes coming our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Whiton View Post
Hi Cliff,

Yes I saw that too. I think we are going to be the Fish & Fly North American Fly Fishing Forum.

Here is a great change. Picture re-size software has been added to the Forum. It works automaticly and if a picture that is too large is posted, it will be linited in size. I think the size limit is liberal and everyone should be happy with it. So the Portal page won't get blown out now. This was the first thing I asked for and it was up the next day.

Now if someone has a huge picture to post can you post for a test. Let us know how it worked.

Frank
That title seems a bit clunky and cumbersome. I'd be alright with it being renamed "The Fish & Fly Forum" as long as they left the URLs the same. (Of course I expect a free subscription to the print version if they like my idea.) I'd even be alright with a blue and white motif and some new pictures with proper bribing.

Auto picture resizing would be a huge help, glad to hear that's coming.

I'd rather hunt fish than bait deer any day.