Yesterday, while on the computer, this little guy made an appearance in the flesh. Just showed up on or around the keyboard. I put him in a little bottle and proceeded to tie him up. I then let the little guy go. He had antenna but they were so small I figured the front legs could act as antenna and (as Ricky says) get two birds stoned at once.
I used super glued mallard flank for the wing. Moose mane for tail. Black thread for body and moose mane for wrap. The legs are wild boar coat. Very coarse and wirey. Coated body with head cement.
I think it looks pretty true to the original. Maybe a little less pronounced wing but pretty close.