View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 04:20 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bride Won a Free SA Fly Line, Help Me Choose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackster View Post
If it were me lucky enough to have won it would be a no-brainer, either weight line in the WF Sharkskin Ultimate Trout taper.
Neither of the rods you mentioned need a 1/2 weight crutch line. They are true to their line rating unlike many rods these days.

All I can hope is that you follow my advice and can't get used to your line making noise. You then offer it to me at the same price you paid!
SS Ultimate Trout is probably my favorite trout line aside from my Rio Supple Ex I use on my 4wt... The SS on my 8'6" CT 3wt is amazing... effortless casting... mending is easy... shoots amazingly... i can even toss a #6 leech with a bead and 6-8 wraps on .030 lead with little effort... when i need a more delicate approach it performs just as well... absolutely wonderful line