View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 08:04 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trout fishing on Long Island.

As far as big fish in the Conney those days are over. There was a whirling disease outbreak in the park so the decided to empty out the river into the bay.You can still catch some fish in the park but for big fish you will need to fish the river below Sunrise Hwy in the brackish water. This section as well as adjoining Rattlesnake Creek still get big Searuns. the Carmens still has natives and big ones! The Nissequoge has a big population of Searuns along with holdover Stripers.
If you are really interested in catching true wild Brookies pm me and i will give you several spots. They are a bit of a hike but well worth it.The streams they are in are small many not on the map!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser