View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 10:03 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bitterroot River, first fish of the year...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prismfisher View Post
Congrats on the first fish of the year... I am actually looking at the Root as I type this. I almost went down to fish today however I needed to get some stuff done on the Jeep. Tomorrow looks like a good day as the wind is supposed to lie down.

Agree on this time of year (before the runoff) Afterwards there is a daily regatta coming down and serenity is scarce....

Good luck this year.......
Welcome to the forum, neighbor! Lucky you, with a view of the river! I'm jealous. The wind was wicked today in Missoula. The weekend is looking nice again, it won't be long now. Are you seeing many adult Skwalas yet?