View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 09:05 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Trout fishing on Long Island.

Good if you know the spots. You can pay to get a platform or you can fish the brackish water for free. Im going Wed thru Fri reserved a favorite platform for Thurs and the other days I will be in my brackish spots. If my boy gets there by Thurs nite will have to go to a couple in the woods that few know of. Just came back from a big skunk while visiting him in WV so will have to make up for that in my home waters! If you ever get down that way let me know Ill show you some nice places! Nothing like a big salter to wash the skunk away!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser