View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:08 AM
Business Member

allenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to beholdallenflyfishing is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Clutch - New Fly Rod Company

Hey Pegboy, Good to see you at the show. Did this show solo, so didn't have enough time to walk around that much. I met Lee and Jeff in Denver at the first show of the year. I think they felt overwhelmed, but handled it great. It took me until my 4th year to do my first show.

They welcome suggestions and I'm sure they will look more into the website if things need to be changed. I remember having to do that several times. And we still do it. No matter how much you look at something it's better when another set of eyes look into it as well.

I've recently suggested to Lee that they should contact a few credible people for rod reviews. Those that are independent from there dealers and who have no personal connection with them. I gave them a few suggestions to look into.

They seem to be understanding with those on the fence from our conversations. They want to gain the respect and loyalty from the angler in the niche market they are tapping into. Right now I assume they would much rather like positive feedback and allow the consumer to form his/her opinion when more write ups/reviews are posted several months from now. As well, as personal interactions via email, phone, or in person.

Take care guys. See you at the next show in Vegas!

Justin