View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 10:37 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Take care with Fishwest !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Hi Ben,

I've ordered from them several times and haven't had one bad experience. I'm sorry to hear about yours. If you can, I'd suggest giving the folks at Fishwest a call and explain the situation. I had one incident where I needed to speak with someone and they were extremely helpful in getting my situation resolved.

Ordering from the internet opens us all up to potential problems like this. They are easy to make. Resolutions to problems such as this one are what separates the great shops from the rest.

Good luck and please keep us posted.
A phone call is always the best way to deal with this issue (and most issues in my opinion). In the age of the internet - ordering, paying, "contacting" - a good old fashioned phone call will get things straightened out a lot faster than back and forth emails. Seems like these days actually speaking to a person is often so surprising (to the "customer service" person) that they will do what they have to to fix the problem.

Good luck!