View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 07:37 PM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Take care with Fishwest !!

I went to the local Toyota dealer last week, and ordered the plastic slide for an automatic transmission shifter (the thing that covers the hole between Park and 1st). They said it would be in the next morning by 9am. I went there, and they said the Maryland warehouse didn't have them, so it would be there on Monday. Went there yesterday, and they ordered the wrong part. They ordered the right part, and said that it would be there this morning by 9am. I went there at noon, and they said it wasn't at the Maryland warehouse (both times their computer showed it was at the Maryland warehouse), and that it would be coming from their New York warehouse in a day or two.

Face to face is nice, but seeing the item on the shelf is AWESOME!