View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 01:04 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tapered Leaders - which brand has least memory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by runningfish View Post
I am using the SA 9ft mono leader as backup for my home made furled leaders.
Actually I just used it last weekend when the wind started to pick up (honestly, after I got a painful kiss on the left cheek from #10 ghost streamer) and I needed to roll cast more than ever. It turn that streamer & sneaky pete way better than my mono furled leaders could in the same windy condition.
I don't own a proper leader straightener, so I dipped the entire line in the water and straighten it in the water first time and then the second time again above the water.
What he said: Love Joni's furled leaders even on my 2handers. Just a short run of FC off the ring and good to go. Zero memory right out of the packet. For full on mono leaders I've found RIO's to be as good as it gets.