View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 06:08 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What a great evening on the stream!

I'm jealous. I went out on the river today as well. I drove my Jimmy right down the boat ramp, took a left on the Baudette river and drove to the Rainy River. I got out and let the dog run around and took a photo looking down the Rainy from about even with the first piling. I was about 130' from the shore. We are still getting below zero (F) at night pretty regularly. Got down close to it last night. I was still 9 at 10:30 this morning. That was the last time I checked till this afternoon. I warmed up close to freezing for a little bit. I think we are going to have a late iceout floolwed by high fast and muddy water. This may not be the best Spring we have had around here.