View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 07:11 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Middle Tennessee CFR

Kevin: Good to hear the CFR flies made it out your way. Please post a photo of your pink wooly buggers when you get them finished. I've been playing around with a few versions of a pink beetle that I plan to use for next year's flies. I also wanted to report that I attended the local TU chapter meeting and Vicky did a great presentation on the Wyoming CFR program, it went over so well the chapter stepped up and decided to fund one gal to this year's retreat which will be in Dubois, WY at the end of July. Vicky said it costs approx. $1k to send each gal and like Fysh stated each retreat has 14 gals in attendance that either have breast cancer or have been treated for breast cancer.