Thread: sharp hooks
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:53 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: sharp hooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberguy View Post
it's the start of the newest fad! hang flies on your face to dry before putting back in your box. be the first on your block. you don't want to be the only one that doesn't have this.
I suppose having a Fly Hanging out of The side of The Lug couldn't be any worse than all The Jewelly Lots of people have from their Eyelids,Noses,
Tongues,etc.
Incidently 3 of us were in Melbourne for The Australian Motor GP & were doing The Rounds of The Bars,one Hotel we visited had A Women's Basketball Team having their end of Season Away Party,one Nice young Lady whom we were talking with,as we all had had a fairly good session by then,asked me if I wanted to see where She had an Ear Ring,The Next Thing She had her Shirt Up Showing me.
My two mates quickly came closer & my little mate asked "What was that all about,I said "Just An attractive Young Lady who wanted to show me her Ear Ring" & no I didn't have a Heart Attack.

Brian