View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:16 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of
Default Re: What would you do?

It happens to me all the time,however where I mainly fish isn't secluded & is very well Fished.
On the other hand if it was secluded I would probably say " Alright " if it was a Favourite I wouldn't divulge any more than I had to as "The Bush Telegraph" & also over here with The Internet There are A Few Forums where People Like To Tell where,when,etc,etc,& word quickly gets around.
The Next thing there are Tracks & Rubbish everywhere.
Even though I with others From our Club release Fish into our Rivers there are People I'd never tell where I put Them although they have to be put where we recomended & The Fisheries are very strict that The Fish must go into those areas that they were allocated for,if anyone wants to find out they have to contact The Fisheries as they display all The Info on Their website.
Brian.