View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Montana Stream Access Law in front of Supreme Court ... AGAIN

WOW!

Do you have any idea if there will be a web cast from MSU?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I wish I could spend a little time with some of these people and try to get a view from their point of view. The simple fact that barbed wire has been allowed to be installed across a navigable waterway in this country never seizes to amazes me. I also understand that many fishermen/hunters show no respect for the land owner’s property or public property for that matter. Those folks act as though they are entitled to access the property/space “by law”, and as result, demonstrate an attitude that is not conducive towards a positive reception by the land owner. Simply put, they **** them off!

I’m just trying to wear their shoes for a day. That allows me to believe that I can grow as a person.

Just for the record……….I am dead against it!

I have never been approached by a land owner, have any of you? What was the experience?

Take care,
Dan
Greeting someone with civility is an acquired trait that may take years for some of us to process and apply. However, the return trip barbarism takes about 15 seconds when you are offended. Who's at fault?