View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 03:37 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Montana Stream Access Law in front of Supreme Court ... AGAIN

WOW!

Do you have any idea if there will be a web cast from MSU?

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

I wish I could spend a little time with some of these people and try to get a view from their point of view. The simple fact that barbed wire has been allowed to be installed across a navigable waterway in this country never seizes to amazes me. I also understand that many fishermen/hunters show no respect for the land owner’s property or public property for that matter. Those folks act as though they are entitled to access the property/space “by law”, and as result, demonstrate an attitude that is not conducive towards a positive reception by the land owner. Simply put, they **** them off!

I’m just trying to wear their shoes for a day. That allows me to believe that I can grow as a person.

Just for the record……….I am dead against it!

I have never been approached by a land owner, have any of you? What was the experience?

Take care,
Dan