View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 06:53 PM

stuie675 will become famous soon enoughstuie675 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The "Triple D(3 dozen) Fly Assortment"

I just want to give this nice man a free bump into hopefully selling more flies.

I was out of state when I ordered these from Jerry, so it took me a while to be able to see these flies, I must say I am very glad I bought these, I try to support local shops that make their flies, and I make my own or attempt to call my creations flies. For the amount I spent I am definitely happy, if anyone knows me they know I am very fruggle with my money it is why at my age I have money, and this was a great investment. I will be using this on St. Patties day hopefully and will be able to see just how well built they are.

First off I will tell say Jerry is a great guy to do business with, very nice, and works to what kind of flies you have a use for. The fly box he included is to me a great box, and the flies look great, very well put together and with quality product.

I already have them packed up for my trip this weekend and didnt think of helping Jerry and put some photos up, so if I get un lazy since I am jet lagged like a mofo I will take some for him and post them up here. If not I can take some Sunday.

Jerry Thank you for your service and making my fly box look sexier.

Stu