View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:40 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: What would you do?

my grandfather was a navy man, wwII veteran, purple heart, boxing champ kinda guy. never took any guff from no one but never gave any that was undeserved.
i remember one early morning on the deep creek river up in ak, when we were fishing a hole for kings and he hooked into a big one. i mean 35 lbs.+!
he fought that salmon tooth and nail for a good while and then, right up the bank came "mr. cabela" (as he would call people in all new gear that had no clue, flailing around with no idea)..
and so mr. cabela thought it might be a good idea to cast over my paps line in the heat of battle , thus snagging onto his line. cabela then decided that it was all my grandfathers fault and then he went full tilt int trying to instigate a fight. after numerous attempts by to untangle and finally snip his line, the guy thought it wise to challenge the wwII vet, gold glove boxer, purple heat winner to a brawl.....
RIP pap.

casey

ARFE