View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 03:06 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What would you do?

In my best dry 'Eastwood' voice, and a slight move with a LIMP,without glancin' up,,,I've said this before.... 'I think I pulled a low back muscle on the last one.' (that is if they AREN'T bittin'.)

If they ARE bitin'....(same voice) ' Do you know,,that if you watch you line long enough, hard enough,,and the wind doesn't move it,,you can actually SEE it deteriorating ?'

If there is 'some' action,,and I'm feeling social,,,I'll talk a bit then ask if he's got tobacco or food,,,and maybe a Pepsi or coffee stashed out on his-self.

That way,,IF the same fella runs into me again,,,he will say under his breath with a dry 'Eastwood' voice...'I think I'll move on up the creek.'

I'v learned a hell'va lot from my fishing icon, Patrick McManus.