Thread: Monomoy
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:30 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Monomoy

Grass Shrimp patterns, Little Flashabou patterns and Sabiki patterns are my go to flys. When i got shut out I went prospecting on the south shore and ended up catching 7 Salters to 15 inches . Not a bad trade off! And glad to say NY has made them catch and release only now even in the salt areas!

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Good thing on Li is few people fish for White Perch which is surprising cause the LiF seems to write them up in almost every issue pinpointing some of the best spots! During the early summer I catch them on dry flys in the evening!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser