View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:27 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Simms wading staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhayden View Post
Scary.. but I'm agreeing with you - lol

If it's too heavy, people won't carry them at all

I have the Simms (of course) - I've never noticed any more wobbling in it then any others. Somewhere, maybe here, I read some good advice.. never use the wading staff to help you 'get' somewhere.. use it for getting back if you need it
Bingo!

No one needs a wading staff (well, at my age/balance issues I do) until you 'need it.' At that point you're one or two steps beyond where you'd like to be.

PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE ... it is not my issue if you wade into 'interesting places,' your call. But I'm tired of reading 'They are/were looking for the body.'

Moving water doesn't care if you do something stupid; again, your call. Feel free to argue the 'I don't need one.'