View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:50 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: List flyfishing accomplishments big and small

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
1. 180' cast with a two hander

2. Get the rest of the fly rod Walleye records.

3. Fish Alaska

Pretty sure I can can do 1 and 3 this year, and hopefully the last of the Walleye ones in the the catch and release records.

Maybe if I get the last of the release records, find a new place to live. I am so sick of Winter it's not funny. It's the last half of March now. It is 5* F right now and supposed to get down around -20 tonight. At this point I have had just about enough of this kind of weather. I'm thinking about driving South till someone asks me why there is an electrical cord in the front of my car and then drive a couple more hours just to be on the safe side and call it home.

going to ak next summer dan.
wanna tag along?

ARFE