Thread: TU Members
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:04 PM

itchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud ofitchmesir has much to be proud of
Default Re: TU Members

Money going to a fishing conservation and habitat restoration group is always "worth it".

That being said... I currently am not a member of TU... Before the year is over I plan on finally paying my dues as couple different TU groups do do a lot of work on the streams around here and I am grateful for that... Unfortunately sometimes the saying "One bad apple ruins the whole bunch" and really have no interest in partaking with my local chapters because I have had some less than friendly encounters with TU supporters in the past... But I also understand that my money is going towards all current and future work that the local TU does and what TU does as a whole... Not how their members decide to act...