Thread: Lamson 3 USA
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lamson 3 USA

The old Lamson LP's. I love them. Have a couple 2's and a 4 that is use on my 7wt spey.

At some point there was a production batch that ended up having clutch issues, limited only to this batch as far as I know.
Archuletta's Reel Repair probably knows more about this reel since they bought a large amount of Lamson's spare parts many years later when they discontinued this line of reels. If the clutch were to go out on this reel at some point, he charges around $40.00 to r/r the clutch and clean and service the reel.
Archuleta’s Reel Works | Fly Fishing Reel Repair

Would you be interested in selling this one?

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*