Thread: TU Members
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TU Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by whalensdad View Post
.... regardless of what the National TU has done, .....
Actually, the national has given me plenty of reason to drop them, but the incident that the fisheries I talked to was involved with was a local chapter. There is another incident going on right now that I have been informed of, but asked to hold off on identifying the situation just yet, and I will comply with the request, but I believe that is a local as well.

There are good locals I am sure. Yours may very well be one, and for that I commend them. But based on what has become of the national and many of the locals I will just wipe my hands clean of the whole mess till pressure from the good locals like yours get the rest of the 'wanderers' back with their feet on the right path.

If your local and the others like it, can't apply the proper steerage to fix what is becoming an increasingly bad direction for TU, then the only other way is to do as I did and walk away till such time as they cure their anal/cranial inversion.

Uno mas sacred cow successfully tipped.