View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 09:14 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flyfishing for Sauger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofamberley View Post
Diver Dan, do those glow in the dark flies really seem to up your catch ratio at night? .
Absolutely. I have been hunting for glow in the dark stuff since the day I discovered just how well it does work. I just got some Flashabou that glows pink, green and by green not the same green the white glows. I already had Orange that glows orange. I need to get my mits on some blue and have it glow blue. That would be awsome. I have on order, 3-D eyes that glow, thread that glows, and rainbow thin skin that glows.

I also paint the lead hourglass eyes with glow ProTek powder paint.

The fly in the top right is made with glow in the dark spider web from the Halloween section of K-Mart. It works just like EP fiber. Awsome stuff. I'm going to experiment with KoolAid dying some and see if it still glows but through the new color, making it look seperate in the water.