View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:19 PM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pontoon Boat... Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post

Look in your owners manual and see what you roof rack is rated for. My brother had a Durango and had his kickboat latched to the rack and it failed. His boat had slid down I-15 a few feet at. 65 mph.
I've got Yakama racks for my P U shell and use cam straps to cinch it down. Never a problem.
BTW, since you live in Sandy, next weekend the Utah TU chapters are having our Fly Fishing and Tying Expo at Southtown Expo Center. Friday and Saturday. Find NFO's booth and talk to hem. And Justin from Allen Fly Fishing will be there too.
Or you can get a North Fork Outdoors frameless. Outlaw series- Renegade, Assualt, etc. Joni puts her Renegade and Assault in her Suzuki Grand Vitara.
Lot of good info there Mojo, thanks. I also stumbled across this thread which you had a big part in (on this same subject): Question for the float tube guys

Definitely going to swing by the Tying Expo as well.

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring