View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:24 AM

piscatorial_phd has a spectacular aura aboutpiscatorial_phd has a spectacular aura aboutpiscatorial_phd has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Flyfishing for Sauger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseywise View Post
my grandfather(RIP, passed 4 days ago) used to catch them at his lake cabin in western ohio (piedmont lake) area.
def. looking forward to fly angling for them
casey
Sorry to hear about losing your grandfather. Sounds like he left a good fishing legacy to you.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
Welcome to the forum fr8dog! That's great. I tie Firetiger Clousers also. Pike really like them also. I do a Clouser style leech they really like also.

Can't wait to see what you post.

Click the image to open in full size.

I make them that glow in the dark also.
Man, these look great!

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofamberley View Post
I am inspired now! When I get home from work I am going to tie up an idea specifically for sauger!

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Diver Dan, do those glow in the dark flies really seem to up your catch ratio at night? I think I might like to tie some like that.
Me too! I am definitely taking notes. What great responses to my initial question.