View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's proof of life call

Allan: I talked with Ard on the phone yesterday. He is doing fine, still out at the cabin, mainly cutting down trees in the front yard. He is trying to create a view of the lake and at the same time hoping to cut down on the mosquitos this coming summer. The clear cut area will provide more sunlight and help with the breezes which the mosquitos don't like. I think he said he had 2-3 more trees to fall and skid up toward the house, some will go for firewood for next winter and the rest will be used to build a shed and new outhouse. I think he said there is a possiblity of coming into town at the end of the week, but Nancy might come out to the cabin instead.