View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ard's proof of life call

I missed a call from Ard yesterday, returned it this afternoon.

He's having some mechanical issues with the log splitter, and today his generator is giving him fits, he's been on the phone with customer support about the generator and is getting no help coming from them.
The log splitter has been sent back to Wasilla. Both are U.S. made products and needless to say....he's not real pleased about it.

The aforementioned issues brought us a conversation about offshore manufactured rod blanks too, we both agreed there is nothing wrong with Korean made blanks.

On a good note, he got some good shots of the recent Northern Lights events.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

http://www.wasatchguideservice.com/