Thread: TU Members
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:05 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TU Members

I'm sure each one of us could find an issue or three with any organization if we were to look close enough, but if these issues that we find offensive are outweighed by the overall good that the organization is doing whether it be on a local or on a national level...then they deserve credit.

I know our local T.U. Chapter works closely with our Regional Fish & Game Dept doing fish counts, invasive species removal, and stream restoration activities, etc, etc...

Yes, there are things I don't agree with them on, but I try to look at the big picture and the overall good their doing and I'll still support them.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."