View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:40 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sometimes I believe things are better done the old fashioned way...

True story. One time I was in Walmart's fishing section,,just browsing around waiting for Miz Toni to do her shopping,,,and there was this older gent and his Missiz,,just looking also at all the 'stuff'...then...

,,,he says to her 'I'm so glad I learned to fish before they came out with all this sh*t'

That was forever imprinted in my mind. I remember it mostly,,when I buy something I just 'want' instead of 'need.'

Yet,,it's a pastime,,were I think buying something you just 'want' might not be all bad.......but it can become out of balance fast...for me anyways.

Were I to put as much effort into helping those of lesser circumstances as I do thinking about/and fishing I know I'd be a better man than I am.