View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:52 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sage Fly Rod Cosmetics

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunker View Post
Dan, Give in, just accept the fact. No harm, no foul.
Now I'm scared to ask about your wife. Lord forgive me, I couldn't pass up such an easy joke, and it is just a joke. No need to get the bat out. .... I mean baseball bat. Baseball bat, dang this just keeps getting worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renomick View Post
WowI've only had my ESN a short time, and after but one day on the river, saw no unusual wobbling of any sort, as a matter of fact, it tracked clean and smooth and recovered nicely..
How far were you casting? Do me a favor and tell me where the spine is on the rod. I'd appreciate it.

By the way, have any of you noticed that even the ones defending Sage, most admit they are ugly? That's what this thread was really about wasn't it? Sage and their butt ugly rods?