Thread: TU Members
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TU Members

I was an annual member for many years but lapsed. When i joined, it was a way for me to give back and I figured they'd do more good with the $35 than I would. And I wanted the cool window decal. (HA) I lapsed cause I just didn't have the disposable. Also let go of several other memberships: DU, NRA.
I've only been to a couple of meetings and one or two projects. Was OK but I had more fun volunteering with F&G planting and seed gathering. I did luck into two days of great fishing at one of the meetings. A biology student planting trackers in trout. Looking for anglers to help.. by fishing(!) while he rowed(!!) Way cool. Something I'd never would have got to do otherwise.
Odd coincidence this topic coming up: Someone from TU called me yesterday to get me to re-up. I'd never had that happen before.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey