View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:36 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Which prescription bi-focal polarized sun-glasses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakotakid View Post
Totally agree with Mr. Evans. Cocoons do a great job of shading out light not only on the side, but also above the eyeglasses. An added benefit, if your eyesight changes and you get new glasses, you don't have to buy new sunglasses. You can argue that they don't look as good as prescription sunglasses, but I'm not worried about fashion while fishing.
Great Call DK; that hadn't occurred to me and you're dead on right. See me on the Rogue and the word 'fashion' would never cross your mind. Even my dog(s) are 'old.' (One now as Husky's past, a heart crusher, one month past his 13th BD.)

Couple of years back, and finally had to get new wading boots. Shine, Lord did those new Korkers shine.

Another 'old fella' walks up and asks: "So .. you finally pulled your wallet out and got some thing that wasn't a rod or reel." Not a question, a statement.