View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:31 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Search of Free America

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
Looks like you guys will have to come to Canada; apparently we are now more "free" than the U.S. I can't resist posting this comic, please forgive me.

Click the image to open in full size.
Yup, Canada has been moving back in the direction of what we used to be, while we are moving in the direction of .... the Soviet Union. Yippeeee! This should be fun.

Not related but the whole crossing on a scale thing made me think of it. I don't remember what comedian said it, but he made a joke many years ago about Michael Jackson and George Hamilton crossing on the color scale. That was many years before Jackson became whiter than my Irish rear end and Hamilton went to spray tanning.