View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:08 AM

JoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to beholdJoJer is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Vise Short List what to pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomslang View Post
As I was checking the Anvil website I came across this info. Does it mean that the Apex and Atlas vises are no longer a part of Anvil. If that is the case, who knows how the warranty services are going to be handled.

NOTICE
They've changed the web site page to reflect the new company name. It's still called the Anvil Apex and the list of features still says lifetime warranty. It appears to be the same vise on the same web page with the addition of the new company name. I'll bet a nickle they still honor warranties on all the Anvil vises.

I sent Anvil's sales guy an email and a link to see if he'd like to join the discussion.

"Every [child] has the right to a first fish. On this particular planet, no man is granted a greater privelege than to be present and to assist in the realization of this moment". Bill Heavey