View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:31 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's in your vest?

I have one of those scissor/hemostat combo tools. I found that I often "cut" when I wanted to "squeeze"... That's a reason why I also carry cheater magnifying glasses.

In the upper chest pockets of my vest, one is for "dry" the other "wet".
The "dry" pocket has a lighter, paste floatant, desiccant powder, and line conditioner
The "wet" pocket has splitshot and a couple of kinds of indicators
The other front pockets have a tippet wallet, leader wallet, streamer wallet, fly boxes and a bandana.
The vest back pocket may or may not have a spare spool, rain jacket, and water bottle
My hemostats are clipped to a pocket flap and my nippers are on a cord pinned to the inside of a pocket.
I don't use zingers. IMO they're more trouble then they're worth.