View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 09:06 AM

busbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to beholdbusbus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Arrrrgggghhhhh! And I'm no Pirate!

mrfzx,

Same problem here. I have to go to IUP to see my daughter perform and it is going to waste that ENTIRE DAY. It makes it harder as you drive by some nice streams as you are going to IUP. Trust me.

But, well, she comes first. It rips me apart and my wife is bringing along her iPod and turn the volume high as we pass the streams along the way because she doesn't want to hear my b^^^^ing.

The only thing that helps is that my daughter is the one who got me back into fishing. She was so enthusiastic when she was young and she caught fish the very first time she threw line into the water. I have taken her out as much as I could over the years until she was 16 and fishing all of a sudden was not fun. I had to always slay the worm and remove the fish, but I have (not enough) memories of us fishing and they will have to do.

Suck it up and go with #3. There will be memories from that, too, which you can keep forever.