View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:23 AM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: HURRY UP, ORVIS 50% sale on Battenkill Bar Stock Reels this weekend only

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel View Post
Thanks for posting! I didn't have time to poll the membership about buying a BBSIII as a backup reel. I hope no one thinks I should have bought an Allen, Abel, Ross, Pflueger or other name brand or obscure reel. It's so hard to make these purchases without the blessing of the rest of the flyfishing community.
It's OK Mike, just think, 10 years ago everyone made purchases based on what immediate friends and the salesman recommended!

OMG - How did we get by?

Really, those are awesome prices and a great, simple reel! But it makes me wonder if Orvis is phasing this reel out. Why else would they sell out of a complete line? I might have to walk down to the Orvis shop at lunch and see what they have under the glass.