View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:17 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future
Default Re: Vise Short List what to pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreaster View Post
Have you seen this link yet?
Great review done on all the main vises in price range up to $150. This is how I chose my Anvil Atlas. But many other great buys. Have a look

Fly Tying Vises In-Depth Review by Fly Fish Ohio!
The Traveler was just above their price limitations but would have probably changed the outcomes I imagine.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimsharp View Post
Howdy...my name is Jim...I'm with Wolff the new parent company for the Anvil Vise. The warranty will remain the same and all past warranties still in effect will be honored. The only changes are in the parent company and we've invested in machinery and employees to increase production. Please let me know if you have any other questions. My email is jim@wolffind.com.
My favorite tying scissors are Anvil Ice scissors. They don't break the bank and have served me very well for 15 years or so. I looked up Wolff Industries and if you work for the same company who is huge on scissors and shears how about coming up with some fly tying scissors? Maybe some of that hair cutting technology can transfer over to fly tying. Microscopically tiny points would be the first request along with reasonable prices of course!