Thread: Fly Shops
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 12:59 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fly Shops

Jimmy's All Season Angler in Idaho Falls, ID - I feel like Norm from Cheers every time I walk through the door. Friendly, knowledgeable and bend over backwards in the name of customer service. Jimmy and dad Jim know how it should work and they surrounds themselves with others of a like mind. Never disappointed.

There are a few others to mention that are top notch - Jacklin's Fly Shop in West Yellowstone, MT.; Dan Shepard's Grizzly Hackle Fly Shop in Missoula, MT; and Portneuf Outfitters in Pocatello, ID.

I love these shops and my angling experience would not be the same without them.

Kelly.