View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:57 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise
Default Re: Reel Love; the Fly Reel Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charged View Post
SweetandSalt, this a site you may also enjoy. https://www.onepfoot.com/Home.php

Here you can find the needed parts to rebuild an old Medalist needing a few parts, or you can also purchase parts to upgrade the later models towards a more classic design.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

And my entry post into this fly reel thread, Presents the Bivans Arnold

Click the image to open in full size.

Besides, its beautiful classic aesthetics. What I really like about it, Is the unique construction in how it is designed to perform.

The above article is an interesting read. I have yet to fish this reel, and due to its condition believe its never yet got the chance to serve it intended purpose in life.

wow! what an interesting reel rarely see reels of that age in such pristine condition
is that a cabelas cgr glass it's mounted on per chance?
thanks for sharing this beauty (from a self admitted reelaholic)!

casey

ARFE