View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:37 AM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What would you do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyfisher for men View Post
Whatever you do, don't lose sight of this: be respectful, courteous, kind, even if you take your business elsewhere.

From what you write, it sounds like you're upset because Tim and Steve put you in the middle of their own dispute.
x2. If they have some issue going on, it's a shame they brought you into the middle of it. Always puts me off when that happens to me.

It sounds like you're not only a good customer but a friend so you have to ask yourself it if losing the friendship is worth repaying them for how they've hurt you. If they really are friends I'd say it's better to let it go, extend some of the grace and forgiveness you read about in the bible study with the owner. Or, better yet, ask the guys what's going on between them. If you're friends then they ought to be your focus rather than getting them back for a bad experience. We all mess up sometimes. If the friendship isn't worth it to you then vote with your dollars and buy the rod somewhere else, but don't rub their noses in it. That wouldn't do anyone any good.