View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:11 PM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Met Myself Last Night...

fysh,

I'd have to agree with your observations. Every nook and corner that showed beneath the lantern light brought with it thoughts of days now long past, yet still fresh in my mind. Even as the air from inside the cabin shook off the cob-webs, the smell of pipe-smoke and cigars came rushing back and held court over the place. Once the weather warms enough for more comfort with the exterior work, I'll double-check the integrity of the woodstove's chimney, bring in a few logs from the pile just outside of the back door, and warm the place up before sorting through everything. For now, however, I need this memory to be frozen in time, if only for a little longer... Jerry, aka hairwing530